Wednesday 14 March 2012

Style:Trends-Easter Chic?: Pastels For Spring

By: Jennifer Joseph

Hey guys,
I am so excited for spring and can't for winter to be dunzo ! I know I have been posting a lot of posts about trends but I just get get enough of the new trend heading down the runways. This new trend I am introducing you dolls to is pastels. These pretty pastels colors have popped all over spring runways recently, they are calling it the new go-to trend for this spring. The feminine color palette which includes lavender, mint green, candy pink, coral and sky blue are all seen designer runways such as Burberry, Marc Jacobs, Miu Miu and Lanvin by mixing and matching these colors there are ended possibilities to get a great outfit! They are calling it the candy-colored hues.
This trend has been recently seen on Megan Fox, Solange Knowles and Taylor Swift.Will you be rocking this trend?

*Outfit of the Day post by me will be coming up soon, just having technical difficulties with my camera. Toodles!

Sincerely,
JJ xox

No comments:

Post a Comment