Monday 30 April 2012

New Editions: Buffalo Road Trip

By: Jamila.H
Hey all! I wanted to first apologize for not being able to update the blog for a while, but I'm hear
now and I will try to update as much as possible. With that being said I wanted to share with you guys my most recent purchases! Last weekend my sisters and I went on a little shopping road trip to Buffalo where we visited both outlet malls and Walden Galleria Mall. Though I had absolutely no luck at the outlet mall, Walden Galleria sure did compensate for it. I got a handful of pieces that I am so excited (hence all of the exclamation marks) to wear for upcoming post. Below are individual pics of the items I have purchased.
Enjoy!
ALDO Necklace
Forever 21 Necklace


Michale Kors Gold Tone Oversized Men's Watch

Michale Kors Jet Set Vanilla Monogram Wallet


Aldo Earrings

H&M Hat
 
Forever 21 Lace Top
Forever 21 Dress

H&M Blouse

Sincerely,
JJ xox

No comments:

Post a Comment