Friday 13 April 2012

News: Afrobeat 2012

By Jennifer Joseph
Hey dolls! So I attended this event on March 31st 2012. The event I attended was an African inspired fashion called Afrobeat. This show was beautiful it had everything from spoken, to African dancers and drummers, performers and my favourite of course was the fashion show. The fashion show featured different students work and the show was separated into two segments one was a jewelry show and the other was clothing fashion show. I have to say the only fashion that caught my eye was the last show of the night. During the night they were also giving out bracelets by my Hope & Kay which is a custom bead designer, she makes lovely bracelets that in love with. She also makes necklaces as well for more information on her jewelry visit this website. http://hopeandkay.wordpress.com/











Stay tune for my next post!

Sincerely,

JJ xox

No comments:

Post a Comment