Tuesday 5 August 2014

23rd Birthday Celebration Part 2: Birthday Brunch


Continuing my 23rd Birthday Celebration, my sister, niece and I spent the entire day together eating and enjoying the summer sun. We started the day off at our favourite brunch spot School Bakery& Cafe stuffing our faces with crunchy french toast and scrambled eggs. After brunch we strolled around Liberty Village and Yorkville where we discovered cute little boutiques  and enjoyed the beautiful scenery. We ended our day with a little trip to Shops at Don Mills where we satisfied our chipotle cravings and did some shopping before we got caught in a thunder storm. 

Once again I would like to thank all my friends and family who help me celebrate my 23rd birthday. Love you all!!!

Outfit Details:
Blouse: Forever 21
Skirt: American Apparel
Shoes: Zara
Watch: Michael Kors
Bag: Rebecca Minkoff
Thanks for reading!!!
Don't forget to follow us on Instagram @heelswiththat


No comments:

Post a Comment