Thursday 9 April 2015

Photo Diary: All Smiles In Cuba 2015


Hey readers!!! So it’s been a while since we blogged but I wanted to update you with what's been going on with us. As you may know, Jennifer and I are about to finish our last year of University!!!! I'm sooo happy that this chapter of my life is almost over. I'm not going to lie, these past five years have been the most stressful and difficult years of my life so far and  it’s a relief that it is coming to an end.
With all of the difficulties I have been having over the year, it was time for me to get away and leave the stress behind and the best way to do that is to go a vacation! My friends and I booked a 7 days all inclusive trip to Cayo Santa Maria Cuba this past March and I had the time of my life. Though the food was HORRIBLE and there was no Internet, the resort was beautiful and the beach was to die for. I would like to mention this was my first time ever going on an all-inclusive vacation in the Caribbean and really didn't know what to expect, but overall I had an a amazing time and will definitely be doing this again in the near feature. Lol just not at the same resort. Well that's enough talking for now; enjoy the pics I managed to snap on my trip. Enjoy!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment